Now you may be thinking, "Holy Moly... That girl is marriage material!" ....and you may be right, but here is the recipe so that you all can experience this.
Ingredients for the chik-fil-a chicken (I got this off of pinterest)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb. skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1¼ cup flour
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder (I didn't add this and it still turned out great!)
- canola oil for frying
- In a large bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- Place chicken on counter and cut into cubed bite size pieces; trim any fat that you may see.
- Put the chicken in the milk mixture and mix so that all is coated and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In another large bowl combine the dry ingredients listed above and stir
- In cast iron pot or sauce pan pour in oil so that its at least an inch deep on med/high heat.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator and place about 8 pieces in milk mixture and then into the flour mixture.
- Make sure all the chicken is coated with the flour and then place into the hot oil.
- Cook each side for at least 2-3 minutes or until golden brown (You want to make sure that chicken is no longer pink so you can cut one piece to test it out).
- Place the chicken on some paper towels to soak up any oil.
- Repeat the same steps with the rest of the chicken and serve.
I added sweet chili sauce and soy sauce to the chicken
I made fried rice
1. Fry some onion, veggies, and rice on medium heat.
2. Turn down the heat to low, add 1-2 eggs, and mix it together.
3. Turn heat back up and add soy sauce.
Voila! You have fried rice!
This took me a while to make it all, but it was so worth it!